What is Net Promoter Score (NPS)?
NPS allows you to get an instant snapshot of how customers feel about your business and their loyalty to your brand. It allows you to add an additional, straight-forward question to your feedback forms: ‘How likely are you to recommend [business name] to a friend, family or relative?’ and customers can answer on a scale of 0 – 10.
Callout: NPS is an additional feature which may not be part of your current Feefo package. If you cannot find it within the Hub and would like to add it to your account, get in touch with us to ask for more details and pricing information.
How to add a custom question
- Log in to the Hub and go to ‘Campaigns’ on the left-hand menu and click ‘Manage .
- Find the campaign you wish to edit and select ‘edit’ from the drop-down ‘actions’ menu (if you don’t have Campaign Manager Tool and only have one campaign to choose from, just click ‘edit’ on the default campaign).
- Click the ‘Feedback preferences’ button and on the next page, scroll down to the ‘Customise form’ button and click it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the form and select the ‘Add NPS’ button.
- Click on the pencil icon to make the question mandatory or add an extra field which allows customers to explain why they gave the rating they chose.
- Once you’re happy, scroll up to the top of the form, click ‘save template’ and you’re good to go!
I don’t have NPS; how can I add it to my account?
If you don’t have NPS as part of your Feefo package, click on ‘Additional features’ and then ‘Get in touch’ to request a call back. Alternatively, you can contact your Account Manager directly.