TABLE OF CONTENTS
Custom Questions are an additional feature that empowers you to gather more insights from your customers by adding personalised questions to the feedback form. This feature allows you to inquire about specific aspects of your products or services, enabling you to gain a deeper understanding of customer opinions. In this article, we will explore what Custom Questions are, how to add them to your feedback forms, and how you can include this feature in your existing Feefo package.
You can add as many custom questions to any feedback form you wish - Remember that if your feedback form is asking a lot of questions and is requesting great detail, that your response rate may be impacted as customers are more likely to complete a simple and concise feedback request.
How to Add a Custom Question
To include custom questions in your feedback forms, follow these straightforward steps:
- Log in to the Feefo Hub and navigate to 'Campaigns' on the left-hand menu, then click 'Manage campaigns.'
- Find the campaign you wish to edit and select 'Edit' from the drop-down 'Actions' menu. If you only have one campaign and no Feedback Request Manager Tool, click 'Edit' on the default campaign.
- Click the blue 'Feedback preferences' button, and on the next page, scroll down to the blue 'Customise form' button and click it.
- Decide where you want to add the custom question on the feedback form, either in the service or product section, and click the blue 'Add Custom Question' button.
- Choose the type of custom question you want to add:
- 'Free text' (a plain text box where customers can freely write their responses)
- 'Dropdown' (a list of predefined responses created by you).
- Click the pencil icon to edit the question and provide a meaningful title and description to guide customers effectively.
- Preview the 'Free Text' or 'Dropdown' custom question options, and hover over the 'I' icon next to each field title for more detailed field descriptions.
Note: When selecting the Drop down option - clients should duplicate the Answer Label in the Answer value field
Add Custom Question to Your Account
If you don’t have Custom Questions as part of your Feefo package, click on ‘Additional features’ and then ‘Get in touch' to request a callback. Alternatively, you can contact your Account Manager directly.
The responses for custom questions are only available via the download feedback report. Reports > Download Feedback - Then you need to ensure the custom questions options are selected in the download. As with any of the reports, these can be scheduled to be sent.
Feefo Custom Questions offer you a powerful tool to collect specific feedback from your customers by adding personalised questions to the feedback form. By following the steps provided in this article, you can easily customise your feedback forms to include custom questions, gaining valuable insights to enhance your products and services.