Callout: Custom Questions is an additional feature that may not be part of your current Feefo package. If you cannot find it within the Hub and would like to add it to your account, get in touch with us to ask for more details and pricing information.
What are Custom Questions?
Custom Questions allow you to ask additional questions of your own choosing on the feedback form. This allows you to find out more about your customers and ask specific questions about what they think of your service or products.
You can add as many custom questions to any feedback form you wish - Remember that if your feedback form is asking a lot of questions and is requesting great detail, that your response rate may be impacted as customers are more likely to complete a simple and concise feedback request.
How to add a custom question
- Log in to the Hub and go to ‘Campaigns’ on the left-hand menu and click ‘Manage campaigns'.
- Find the campaign you wish to edit and select ‘edit’ from the drop-down ‘actions’ menu (if you don’t have Campaign Manager Tool and so only have one campaign, just click ‘edit’ on the default campaign).
- Click the blue ‘Feedback preferences’ button and on the next page, scroll down to the blue ‘Customise form’ button and click it.
- Scroll down to where you wish to add the custom question (you can add to the service or product part of the review form) and click the blue ‘Add Custom Question’ button:
- Choose between ‘Free text’ (a plain text box that customers can write into freely) or ‘dropdown’ (a list of responses pre-defined by you):
- Click the pencil icon to edit the question:
- Here's a preview of the 'Free Text' custom question options (Field descriptions are available, just hover the ‘I’ icon next to each field title): Here's a preview of the 'Dropdown' custom question options:
I don’t have Custom Questions; how can I add them to my account?
If you don’t have Custom Questions as part of your Feefo package, click on ‘Additional features’ and then ‘Get in touch' to request a callback. Alternatively, you can contact your Account Manager directly.