TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Global Filter in the Hub is a powerful tool that allows users to access specific information based on tags they've uploaded and to easily navigate between multiple accounts. In this knowledge base article, we will walk you through the two primary scenarios in which the Global Filter can be utilised and provide step-by-step instructions on how to effectively use it.
Filtering by Tags
How to Filter by Tags,
- Click on the Global Filter, represented by the blue funnel icon, located at the top right of the Hub.
- In the dropdown menu under 'General filters,' select the account you would like to manage.
- In the dropdown menu under the 'Sales tags' heading, choose the specific sales tag key you'd like to filter by. These tags could be related to 'area,' 'product,' 'advisor,' and more.
- Select the value you want to filter by. For example, if you are looking for sales data related to 'Hampshire,' 'Red jumper,' or 'Karen,' select these values.
- To include additional tag values in your filter, click '+ And.'
- Click 'Apply global filters' at the bottom of the page to filter your data. If needed, you can use the 'Clear filters' option to start over or examine your unfiltered data.
Hiding Data by Tags
Follow the same steps as mentioned above to reach the 'Sales tags' section in the Global Filter.
- Under the 'Sales tags' heading, select the blue option that reads '+ Add hide rules.'
- Similar to the filtering process, select the sales tag keys and values you wish to hide.
- Click 'Apply global filters' at the bottom of the page to implement your data hiding rules or 'Clear filters' to start anew.
Navigating Multiple Accounts
To switch between accounts:
- Click on the Global Filter, indicated by the blue funnel icon, located at the top right of the Hub.
- In the dropdown menu under 'General filters,' choose the account you want to manage.
- Click 'Apply global filters' at the bottom of the page.
The dashboard will load with information specific to the selected account. To verify that you are viewing the right data, check the top right of the screen. The blue Global Filter button should now be green, and the label should read 'Filter active.' The account you are currently viewing will be displayed in the top-right corner.
By following these instructions, you can efficiently make use of the Global Filter in the Hub to filter and navigate data based on your specific needs, whether it's by tags or managing multiple accounts.