TABLE OF CONTENTS
In the Feefo platform, both admin users and non-admin users have the ability to reset passwords. Admin users can perform password resets on behalf of other users, while non-admin users can reset their own passwords using a simple process. This article will guide you through the steps to reset passwords for both admin and non-admin users.
To reset passwords on behalf of users
- Go to 'Settings'
- Click 'Users'
- This will bring up a list of users
- For all users: Click ‘Reset all passwords’ button in the top right-hand corner.
- For individual users: Click ‘Edit’ on the correct user, scroll down to the bottom of their profile and click ‘reset password’ button
If the user is not an admin, but just want to reset your own password,
- Click ‘edit’ next to your own name
- Scroll down to the ‘reset password’ button
- Once you’ve clicked this, an email with instructions on how to change your password or this can be done when logging in and selecting “Forgot Password”
Admin users in the Feefo platform have the privilege of resetting passwords on behalf of other users, while non-admin users can easily reset their own passwords by accessing the 'reset password' button on their profile page. By following the appropriate steps mentioned in this article, both admin and non-admin users can successfully reset passwords whenever necessary.