TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Global Filters
- Merchant Identifier
- Business Details
- Manage Profile
- View Merchant Page
Welcome to the Feefo Navigation Guide! In this article, we'll walk you through essential navigation areas within the Feefo Hub. By the end, you'll be well-equipped to personalise the platform to suit your specific requirements.
In the top right corner of your login screen, you'll find a filter button displayed next to your name and the account you are logged in under. The global filter comes in handy in two scenarios:
Accessing Information Based on Specific Tags: Use the global filter to access data related to specific tags that you've uploaded.
Managing Multiple Accounts: If you have access to multiple accounts, the global filter helps you efficiently switch between them.
Filtering data by tags
You can also use the global filters to find data containing certain tags.
- Log into the Feefo Hub and select which account you’d like to manage using the above instructions
- In the dropdown menu under the ‘Sales tags’ heading, select which sales tag key you’d like to filter by, such as ‘area’, ‘product’, ‘advisor’, etc.
- Then select the value you’d like to filter by, so ‘Hampshire’, ‘Red jumper’, ‘Karen’, for example
- Click ‘+ And’ to add extra tag values to your filter
- Click ‘Apply global filters’ at the bottom of the page to filter your data, or ‘Clear filters’ to start again, or look at your unfiltered data
Hiding your data by tags
In addition to showing data by specific tags, you can also use the global filter to hide any tags you don't want to include in your reports. Here's how:
- Log into the Feefo Hub, as instructed above.
- Under the ‘Sales tags’ heading in the global filter, select the blue option saying ‘+ Add hide rules’
- In the same way that you filtered your data above, select which sales tag keys and values you would like to hide
- Click ‘Apply global filters’ at the bottom of the page, or ‘Clear filters’
In the top right of the screen, you will see information relating to the account your logged in as. If you select the drop down next to your name, you’ll be presented with the accounts merchant identifier, and various quick links to update business details, and view the Feefo public page.
Your merchant identifier, or your MI, is used to identify your account in any sales data you send to Feefo and any integration methods you use to display reviews on your website. To find out what it is, follow the below steps.
- Log in to the Hub
- Go to ‘Settings’ on the left-hand menu
- Then select ‘Business details’
- You’ll find your merchant identifier under ‘Feefo account details’ on the right-hand side
- You can copy your merchant identifier by clicking the symbol next to your ID – making it easy to paste elsewhere!
Alternatively, simply select your name in the top right corner of the hub, then select copy icon next to your 'Merchant ID' from the dropdown.
Updating your business details is easy and should be done regularly, especially if you change address or your contact details change, ensuring that we can reach you if we need to.
To update your details,
- Login to the Hub
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Navigate to ‘Business details’ in the left-hand navigation column.
Alternatively, simply select your name in the top right corner of the hub, then select 'Business Details' from the dropdown.
Once click, the Business Details screen appears.
From here you’ll be able to see your account details, including your merchant identifier, which is important to have to hand if you need to contact our Support or Accounts team. Below your account details are your business details, which you can edit at any time. Please check the following are correct and up to date:
- Business name
- Website URL
- Business address
- Contact details
You can add more than one point of contact and delete contacts that aren’t relevant anymore - To delete an existing contact, please add a new contact first as there must always be one contact listed. Remember that if you're deleting a contact who has their own user account who you no longer wish to access your Feefo account that you'll need to delete this separately via 'Settings' > 'Users'.
Please note that if you need to make changes to your business details as they appear on your invoice, or you need to make changes to which email address your invoices are sent to, please contact our accounts team via firstname.lastname@example.org
The "Manage Profile" link enables you to handle personal information and email preferences for service and product feedback, along with opt-outs for upload notifications, account updates, daily reports, and marketing & promotions.
View Merchant Page
By clicking the "View Merchant Page" link, you'll be directed to your merchant page, where you can see all the valuable feedback from your customers.
Now that you're familiar with the essential navigation areas in the Feefo Hub, you can efficiently manage your account, personalise your experience, and make the most of the powerful features Feefo offers. Feel free to explore and take advantage of the various tools at your disposal to enhance your business's feedback and review management process. If you have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly support team. Happy navigating!
Up next.... Dashboard Also see Brand Profile Campaign Feedback Preferences