Feefo 4.1.0 - 17/04/2019 - This is an overview of the new and updated features:
- Dashboard feedback score: The sentiment score for product and service feedback has been introduced onto the dashboard, helping you quickly and easily measure how satisfied your customers are with your products and service.
- Feedback sentiment: When browsing feedback in the feedback section, the sentiment of the comment is now visible alongside the comment and rating.
- Filter by sentiment: Segment feedback by how satisfied your customers are using a new advanced filter.
- Comment theme breakdown: When viewing feedback, quickly see the key themes, helping you to understand how your customers feel.
- Feedback score: When viewing individual feedback, a numeric score (ranging from -100 to +100) represents how satisfied the customer is.
- Comment sentiment breakdown: Sentences are highlighted in red and green to highlight emotion, helping you to zone in on areas and focus on reducing response times.
Feefo 4.0.10 - 25/03/2019 - This is an overview of the new and updated features:
- Manage feedback requests – bug fixes for filter & bulk sending options
- Google shopping feed – performance optimisations for processing your Google shopping catalogue
- Reporting – reporting dates fixed to UTC time basis
- Merchant reviews page – various SEO optimisations including structured data markup adjustments to include reviews for all time
Feefo 4.0.9 - 17/01/2019 - This is an overview of the new and updated features:
- Performance Profiling – Additional reporting filters to create tailored reports that only show the data you want.
- Sales tag filter - Create a report containing only the data you want using the sales tags supplied from the sales upload.
- Product category filter - Helps you filter the report down to show only the products you are most interested in from your entire product catalogue. E.g. show all ‘shoe’ related products.
Feefo 4.0.8 - 19/11/2018 - This is an overview of the new and updated features:
- Download feedback report - the 500 record limit for downloading as CSV has been removed.
- Feedback administration - reinstated warning when posting a reply to feedback if another user has posted an interim reply.
- Feedback form - clearer wording for option to hide the reviewer’s name from the review.
- Feedback email - issue with star selection not pre-populating the feedback form resolved.
- Merchant reviews page:
- Clearer wording added to the Feefo rating widgets.
- Review listing now limited to past year by default with new filter options to view reviews for all time.
- Notification banner added for customers who are showing imported reviews from another provider in their website integrations.
- “Read all reviews” link on product integrations now takes the visitor to the corresponding product review page on Feefo rather than the main reviews page.
- Updates to widgets displaying imported review content to introduce stronger Feefo branding alongside a clearer differentiation between imported and Feefo verified reviews.
- Service reviews carousel - improvements to apply the general widget preferences.
- New enhanced insights for Performance Profiling customers
We’ve recently released a range of new and exciting improvements to Performance Profiling that will help you identify insights quicker from the consumer feedback you’ve collected.
- Product insights – Drill down deeper into your product reviews than ever before. The enhanced product performance report allows you to easily compare individual product star ratings and sentiment to gain a better understanding on products that are performing or under-performing.
- Consumer content metrics – Discover more detailed insights using our all new Sentiment Score, which accurately measures positive and negative emotion contained within your review content. The score ranges from -100 (very negative) to 100 (very positive). A high score indicates the content contains mostly positive emotions and a low score indicates mostly negative emotions are being expressed. This lets you quickly see the areas of your business that need improving, as well as the topics that you could use to help promote your business.
- View sentiment score change - The new sentiment trend chart allows you to monitor sentiment changes over time, helping you track progress on any action taken.
Feefo 4.0.6 - 14/08/2018 - This is an overview of the new and updated features:
- General UX improvements. Download feedback report formatting issues resolved.
- Australia added to list of supported countries.
Feefo 4.0.5 - 10/07/2018 - This is an overview of the new and updated features:
- Navigation– UX improvements to the main navigation bar.
- Time frame selection:
- Universal update allowing “All time” to be specified as the timeframe for reporting/feedback management.
- Retaining selected time frame when moving between pages.
- Feedback area:
- Auto expansion of textarea for replying to feedback making it easier to review your reply.
- Bug fix relating to display of reviews pending moderation review.
- General – Bug fix relating to display of widgets on Shopify platform websites.
Feefo 4.0.4 - 26/06/2018 - This is an overview of the new and updated features:
- NPS – A new NPS tab has been added when viewing an individual customer review within the feedback section. This provides a quick and informative way of viewing the NPS score whilst providing access to the overall NPS performance report.
- Email notifications - Email notifications to merchants have been updated with a new look and now provide more relevant content. The enhanced emails include those involving password changes, distribution of reports and notifications concerning any reviews received. Note that there have been no changes to any emails sent to consumers.
Feefo 4.0.3 - 04/06/2018 - This is an overview of the new and updated features:
Click here to read about the exciting changes we’ve made to the Feefo Hub.
Release notes for earlier versions can be found at: