|Request parameter||Value||Required or optional||Default||Endpoints||Authentication required|
Only functional if the account has Smart Themes enabled.
When enhanced_insight is included within the API call, feature specifies if the results should be limited to reviews with the associated feature. Only valid where:
- mode = service
Return the specified feature when associated with the service element of the review.
- mode = product
Return the specified feature when associated with the product element of the review.
An example Reviews API call using feature is:
- version = the version of the API associated with the URL. See API Versions for the version number.
- service = returns the service reviews only.
- merchant_identifier = the merchant's unique Feefo identifier, which in this example is example-retail-merchant.
- enhanced_insight = includes enhanced insight data in the API response.
- feature = specifies that only reviews that have 'professional' associated as a feature should be included. See summary.sentiment.features.text (summary endpoint or reviews endpoint - (service or product)) for a list of features associated with the reviews.
Full details about the API can be found at Reviews API (Customisable Integration).Reviews API Parameter: enhanced_insight