This article introduces the Feefo Zapier App which can be used to automate the feedback request process by easily connecting Feefo to the other tools and platforms used by your business with zero development effort.
How does Zapier work?
Zapier is an online automation tool which facilitates connections across its 750+ apps including Feefo, Salesforce and Zendesk to name just a few. Zapier allows you to define a workflow, termed as a Zap, which consists of an event (a Zapier trigger) and a subsequent sequence of steps concluding with the desired outcome (a Zapier action). An example of a Zap would be the trigger of a new contact being created within Salesforce resulting in the action of a Feefo feedback request being sent to the contact.
What triggers and actions are supported by the Feefo Zapier App?
The Feefo Zapier App provides support for one trigger and two actions:
- New feedback – this is the trigger that will fire every time a new Feefo feedback is received so could be used to invoke an action to store the feedback in your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Create feedback request – this is an action which results in a transaction being recorded against your Feefo account and the scheduling of a feedback request to the customer. You could use this action in response to any number of transactional triggers across your apps, for example, eCommerce purchases or customer service interactions.
- Respond to feedback – this is an action that allows you to submit a response to a customer’s feedback. This action would be useful if you are seeking to manage your replies outside of Feefo, for example, using a ticketing system such as Zendesk.
How do I get up and running with the Feefo Zapier App?
Firstly consider if you need to use the Feefo Zapier App. Feefo has a number of inbuilt connectors to various eCommerce platforms which might suit your needs.
If you identify the Feefo Zapier App as your preferred route for integration, the setup prerequisites are:
- A premium Feefo account.
- A Zapier account with a price plan to accommodate your transactional volumes.
- The app you wish to integrate with Feefo is listed in Zapier’s directory.
- You have connected your Feefo account within Zapier. For this you will need the username and password for a Feefo merchant administrator account along with your account merchant identifier and API key.