Feefo offers an app for the quick and easy integration of your Feefo reviews into Facebook. The app feeds all reviews to your Facebook page giving consumers the chance to view everything your customers are saying through this channel. Note that Facebook restricts this feature to merchants with more than 2000 fans (people who like the page).
You may wish to be more selective about which reviews you share and so we have made it easier than ever to push individual reviews directly to your Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest walls.
Connect your Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest accounts
You can connect your social media accounts through 'Marketing > Social Networks'.
1. Upload a ‘Brand Photo’. This image will be used in place of your merchant logo if there is no product photo or user-generated photo to choose from. NB: You can update this image as regularly as you want.
2. Start connecting your social accounts. Follow the step-by-step instructions whilst connecting your social media accounts. NB: You can only push reviews to Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest from the Feedback section of the Feefo Hub.
4. Start sharing by following these steps:
- You can share your reviews directly from the Feedback window:
- If you are already viewing the contents of a single review (having clicked 'Open Review'), you can use the 'Share Review' button at the top of the review.
- If you haven't opened the review you can directly share its content from the Feedback window using 'Actions > Share Review'.
- Customise your post. Select the aspect of the review you would like to share.
- Select the image you would like to use within your post. You will be able to select one of the below images:
- Your merchant logo.
- A user-generated photo.
- The product image (only if you have connected your Google Shopping Feed or have a manually uploaded product catalogue that includes the relevant product image).
- If none of the above images is selected then the Feefo logo will be used.
- Say something about your review (Facebook only).
- Preview your posts. You can preview across all connected social media accounts by switching the social media platform using the buttons in the top right-hand corner.
- Select which accounts you would like to share to. You can share to all three social media accounts at the same time by checking the relevant accounts below.
- Click 'Post Now'.
If you need help, contact our Technical Team.