Release notes for more recent versions can be found at Feefo 4.0.x
- Media gallery – a new tab within the feedback administration section of the Feefo Hub where you can view, share and curate photos and videos from your customer reviews for display via the new on-site Media Integration.
- Media integration – a new integration option to showcase the best photos and videos collected from customers via Feefo based either on their customer experience or a specific product. Please contact your account manager to discuss getting access to this new integration option.
- Entersaleremotely API – added support for submission of a Parent Product Ref/SKU.
- Public reviews page – the option to display the products the customer has purchased alongside their customer experience review.
- Feedback administration – highlighting of matched phrases when using the keyword search.
- Google shopping feed integration – additional matching options of Feefo field “Product description” to Google field “title”.
- Campaigns – the ability to define content for single/multiple product scenarios.
- Addition of language support for Thai.
- Mobile UX optimisations for the menu control.
- (All integration methods) Facebook share – review star rating now included in the share.
- Service review carousel - UI fixes.
- Google analytics events tracking - enhanced visibility of visitor interaction on the feedback form and review pages.
- Feedback administration:
- New To Do feature, allowing users to mark a review as a To Do and subsequently clear the To Do once further action has been taken. Users can filter feedback to view their personal To Dos as well as all To Dos pending across the account.
- Users will now receive an email notification once requests to moderation have been reviewed and a decision has been made.
- Social share feature – UX optimisations.
- Integration preferences – new global settings for:
- Service/product review timeframe.
- Enable/disable no-follow on links to the Feefo website.
- “Read all Reviews” URL on service integrations.
WebHooks – new feature providing support for registering a WebHook to receive system notifications from Feefo. This is initially available for notifications of new/updated Feefo feedback. More information.
- Campaigns – the ability to manually trigger the send of a feedback request which is in pending status under a suspended campaign.
- Reporting – performance improvements for the Download Sales and Sales by Product reports.
- General UX optimisations for Microsoft Edge users.
- Mobile UX improvements allowing users to swipe through media galleries.
- Merchant reviews page:
- UX improvements covering the scenario where no reviews are available for the selected timeframe.
- Page load optimisations.
Feefo 3.1.6 - 17/07/2017 - This is an overview of the new and updated features:
- Contact performance report – email opens are now counted even when images are not enabled if the recipient clicks through to the feedback form.
- Integration preferences:
- Service review carousel – a new configuration pane for the service review carousel integration option.
- Reviews lightbox – ability to enable/disable media content for service reviews.
- On page reviews – ability to enable/disable media content for service reviews.
- Service review carousel – a new integration option for integrating service reviews on to your website in a carousel style. More information:
- Average customer rating carousel:
- Single carousel:
- Snapshot carousel:
- Mobile carousel:
- Campaign manager:
- Various UX improvements.
- Feedback administration – support for sharing product images uploaded via the Feefo product catalog.
- Integration preferences – new section to support configuration of Facebook integration preferences.
- Facebook integration – updated design including star ratings and user generated media content. More information.
- Reviews API:
- Integration of Google Shopping content into the product data section of the response.
- Additional response parameter to indicate when user uploaded media has been removed.
- Product Ratings API – additional parameters added for parent SKU queries and paging of results. More information.
- Campaign manager:
- The ability to enable capture of partial feedback form completions.
- Various UX improvements.
- Settings – the ability to specify a Pinterest profile to display within the merchant’s social profile on their hosted reviews page.
- Feedback administration – the ability to filter media to the selected feedback service/product element when sharing reviews.
- Reporting – addition of a custom extract builder allowing users to extract sales/feedback data to include fields of their choice.
- On-Page integration – additional structured data mark-up for merchant contact information.
- Public reviews page - Pinterest link added to merchant social profiles:
- Feedback form – optional support for capture of partial feedback form completions.
- Share your video review email – design updated to be in keeping with the Feefo 3.0 branding.
- Campaign manager:
- Improved load performance for campaign summary stats.
- UX improvements for reordering campaigns.
- Form customisation bug fixes.
- Settings – the ability to show/hide collected media reviews on the Feefo reviews page.
- On-Page integration – "nofollow" added to all outbound links.
- Feedback administration – the ability to share review content directly to social networks Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest:
- Tailor and preview the share to highlight specific elements of the review such as the title, service or a specific product.
- Select media to append to the share from a combination of a predefined social media brand image, consumer uploaded media and, if configured, Google shopping product content.
- Post to multiple networks in one action.
- Append an optional comment to Facebook shares. More information.
- Establish connections with the various social networks Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to facilitate the new sharing feature.
- Upload a Social Media Brand Image to provide a visual display option when sharing reviews.
- Public reviews page – the ability for users to share reviews with media to their Pinterest boards.
- Campaign manager:
- UI improvements within the campaign summary listing.
- UI improvements within the feedback form editor.
- Ability to specify default language by campaign for multi-regional campaigns.
- Extended flexibility for SMS short code names to include spaces and selected special characters.
- Feedback administration – display of a warning message when including customer details in reply to an anonymous review.
- Reporting – ability to view NPS Summary report with multiple accounts selected within the Global Filter.
- Feedback form – UX improvements to form field watermarks.
- Campaign manager – a new interface within the Feefo Hub for personalising feedback campaigns and associated settings including upgrade options for multi-channel custom campaigns. More information.
- SMS feedback requests – upgrade support for SMS based feedback requests. More information.
- Google product feed integration – allowing merchants to bring their Feefo hosted product reviews to life with images and rich descriptions by connecting their Google Merchant Center account.
- Feedback administration – additional support to filter feedback by campaign.
- Contact performance – additional filters to analyse performance of email/SMS based feedback requests broken down by the different request types i.e. initial request, feedback reminder, product not yet tried reminder.
- Pending feedback requests – additional filters to view volumes of email/SMS based feedback requests broken down by the different request types i.e. initial request, feedback reminder, product not yet tried reminder.
- Enter individual sale / upload sales file – added support for the capture of the customer’s mobile number and a product GTIN/MPN.
- Manage feedback requests:
- Filter pending/queued/sent feedback requests by campaign, method of request (email/SMS) and request type (initial request, feedback reminder, product not yet tried reminder).
- Search for SMS based feedback requests by mobile number.
- Preview sent SMS messages, amend customer mobile number and re-send previously sent/failed requests.
- Visibility of failed delivery of email/SMS requests and the associated reason.
- New “Google Shopping Feed” method for capturing additional product data.
- Supporting either a regular scheduled connection to the merchant’s Google Merchant Center account or manual upload of a product feed in Google’s XML format.
- Ability for merchants to define how Feefo product identifiers relate to Google supplied product identifiers.
- Campaign manager:
- Dashboard providing a snapshot of campaign performance including requests sent and the associated response rate.
- Configure feedback preferences such as time of day to send, type of feedback to capture and method of contact (email/SMS).
- An interactive editor for quick and easy personalisation of the various feedback request templates and feedback form.
- Supporting the configuration of a merchant hosted iframe banner for the feedback “thank you” page including conditions for when it should/should not be displayed.
- The ability to generate test examples of feedback requests to a nominated email account/mobile number without the need to generate a dummy sale.
- Sales file generator to simplify the process for merchants when creating their sale file template.
- Upgrade option to define multichannel campaigns to provide a more tailored, personalised feedback journey for different segments of a merchant’s customer base.
- Relocated to the campaign manager: the majority of feedback preferences, content customisations (with the exception of META data) and management of add-on products NPS and Custom Questions.
- Feedback request email – support for product images and descriptions from a merchant’s Google Shopping content.
- Feedback request SMS – SMS based templates for all request types.
- Feedback form – support for product images and descriptions from a merchant’s Google Shopping content.
- Public reviews page – support for product images, descriptions and hyperlinks from a merchant’s Google Shopping content.
- Opt out – added support for recipients of SMS based feedback requests to opt out of future communications from Feefo.
- Reviews API – – addition of customer mobile to the authenticated version of the response.
- Entersaleremotely API – – added support for product GTIN and MPN attributes.
Release notes for earlier versions can be found at Feefo 3.0.x