This article gives an introduction to the available Feefo APIs, Apps, Plugins, Widgets and integration methods.
- Uploading Sales File (Feefo Hub) - Although not an automated method, the file format and fields for manually uploading the sales files from within the Feefo Hub are the same as those used for many of the automated methods and are documented in detail in Sales Files. Once the file's format and fields have been proven to work within Feefo's Hub, the same format can then be used as part of one of the automated methods listed below.
- Uploading Sales Files (FTP) - Using the tab-delimited or XML format, the file can be uploaded onto a Feefo server for automatic processing.
- Merchant-Hosted Sales File (Fetch) - If you would rather host the file yourselves and provide Feefo with the access details, we can fetch the file according to your schedule.
- Sales File GnuPG Encryption - Both of the automated methods above support file encryption using Gnu Privacy Guard (GnuPG).
- Feefo's GnuPG Public Key - This is Feefo's GnuPG public key for encrypting the sales file before uploading.
- Entersaleremotely API - Allows a single sale at a time to be uploaded via a Java Server page. Supports many parameters to mimic the behaviour of the sales file upload techniques.
- SmartLink - This is Feefo's method of allowing customers to leave feedback about your business without you needing to send Feefo your sales order information in advance.
- Facebook Integration - A really quick win that publishes the Feefo reviews on your Facebook page.
- Reviews API (Customisable Integration) - Using your developers, the Feefo reviews can be analysed and presented in whatever format, design or style that's desired. The reviews can be inserted directly into your website giving Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) benefits.
- On-Page Integration (Full Integration) - Feefo has created several widgets that are easy to implement, give great results directly on your website and benefit organic search engine results. It's often the best integration method for merchants with limited developer resources.
- Reviews Lightbox Integration (Medium Integration) - Similar to On-Page Integration but it doesn't put the reviews on your web page and doesn't benefit SEO. The reviews are presented in a separate window (or lightbox) instead of linking back to Feefo's website.
- Service Reviews Widget (Medium Integration) - Simple, easy to apply but doesn't provide any SEO benefits. This is a Feefo-supplied service reviews widget that floats over your web page and scrolls with the page to remain visible at all times.
- Service Review Carousel - An easy-to-configure, compact yet dynamic method for integrating your Feefo reviews. The carousel offers different templates allowing just one or several reviews to be displayed via a carousel at a time, each template also having direct access to all reviews. It offers different preferences for desktop and mobile devices.
- Link Integration (Light Integration) - The easiest integration method of all; a badge on your website simply links to Feefo's website. Very straightforward to implement giving your website visitors access to Feefo reviews but as there's no merchant SEO benefit, it's worth looking at some of the other techniques first. With a little more development time, customers will have a more integrated experience and your business is likely to see greater returns with the full integration approach of On-Page Integration.
- Product Ratings API - Returns a list of all of your products with their average ratings calculated over a defined period.
- Media Integration - A quick, simple and effective method of publishing user-generated photos and videos on your website. Approved media is published in either a media carousel or media wall. Additional Media Gallery features include the ability to define which media files are displayed. Media Integration is a limited access feature.
- WebHooks - A WebHook is a method by which one application can provide other applications with real-time information. WebHooks 'listen' for an event and once triggered, they pass data to another application using a user-defined HTTP POST URL. The other application can then itself execute one or more processes allowing a single WebHook to generate a series of customised events.
- Feefo Badges - The full collection of Feefo badges (previously known as logos) used in Reviews Lightbox and Link Integrations.
Feefo Places Integration
Apps and Plugins