|Request parameter||Value||Required or optional||Default||Endpoints||Authentication required |
fields limits the response to include certain fields by supplying a comma separated list of the required fields as identified by the Reviews API Response Parameters.
An example Reviews API call using fields is:
- version = the version of the API associated with the URL. See API Versions for the version number.
- all = returns both service and product reviews.
- merchant_identifier = the merchant's unique Feefo identifier, which in this example is example-retail-merchant.
- fields = limit the response to the listed fields. In this example it includes:
- The service rating assigned to the feedback. Where the customer has re-rated their feedback the most recent rating assigned will be returned. Merchant responses and additional customer comments will be included within the response.
- The customer’s original review of the merchant’s service.
Full details about the API can be found at Reviews API (Customisable Integration).Reviews API Parameter: pageReviews API Parameter: enhanced_insight