Required or optional
customer_email is used to filter the JSON feed to reviews from a specific customer email address. This parameter requires an authenticated request to be submitted. More details can be found at API Authentication.An example Reviews API call using customer_email is:
As this parameter requires authentication, a header should also be submitted with the following details:
Authorization : Token xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
- version = the version of the API associated with the URL. See API Versions for the version number.
- all = returns both service and product reviews.
- merchant_identifier = the merchant's unique Feefo identifier, which in this example is example-retail-merchant.
- customer_email = filter by this unique customer email address. In this example, product reviews for the customer email address email@example.com will be passed to the feed but only if the authentication header details are accepted.
- xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx = the API token previously sourced using an HTTP Authorization request. See API Authentication.
Full details about the API can be found at Reviews API (Customisable Integration).Reviews API Parameter: customer_referenceReviews API Parameter: order_reference