Merchant user functionality is controlled by their 'role' within Feefo. There are four roles, but only two of these allow the user to upload sales files from within the Feefo Hub: 'Merchant Admin' and 'Normal Merchant User Uploads'. Other users do not see the option to upload new sales files.
To configure the user's role:
- Login to the Feefo Hub as a user with a Merchant Admin role.
- Ensure that the correct account is selected by setting the global filter (only needed where you have access to multiple accounts).
- Go to 'Settings > Users'. All Feefo users for this merchant are listed.
- Find the user in the list and verify that their role is set to either 'Merchant Admin' or 'Normal Merchant User Uploads'. If not, and the user needs to be able to upload sales via the Feefo Hub, click on the 'Edit' button for the user.
- Select the correct role and 'Update User'.
- The user will now see 'Sales' listed in the left-hand menu.